Saturday, September 20, 2008

MY HAPPY PLACE

Have you ever had one of those days in which you could go drown yourself in a bottle? Well I don't drink and never will I, but I admit...life can be viscous. It can just kick ya right in the face.
Thankfully, I have a lot of good things that still keep life all "chill" if you will.
ALLOW ME TO INDULDGE UPON THEM.
Meet my baby...not Charly bug...my other baby. She is a CRF230F. I must take a moment of silence for this sweet cherry of a ride..........ANYWHO, this girl has gotten me through some pretty darn lonely times. I rode her religously...even up till the day I delivered Charly. She soothes me needless to say. My husband bought me this as the other part of my engangement. I asked for something I could play with instead of a bigger ring...I couldn't handle a rock that I stared at...I needed some POWER!!! I'm imature.
The other day, I was sick of bein in the house. Ben was fixin on the dirt bike and asked if I needed to take a spin. I was on that baby in 2 seconds flat--pretty fast for me--I must say everyone needs a stress release....here is mine.


Here are my two dogs, Bo and Annie. They are living with Grandpa Tippetts for the mean time until we can keep them with us. We just have to find a place to put them. BUT, they are seriously the coolest dogs. Annie licks you to death and Bo will play catch for hours.
I miss them so much it pains me. In the words of Wayne Cambell....they will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine.
BO
ANNIE
Charlize is a life saver. She gave me such purpose in this life it ain't even funny.

THAT IS A CUTE BUTT!
This is what life is all about....FAMILY. I am so happy to have a wonderful husband and daughter to live my days with. I know this sounds insane, but I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MORE KIDS! They are a hoot!
Here is the queen bee herself. The "fam" and I had an outing outside of Pocatello by Pebble Creek I do believe. This is the first camp fire we sat around this summer. Idaho has a lot longer summers than Pinedale. Pinedale has 10 months of crap, and 2 months of amazing.


HERE IS MY PRIDE AND JOY! Since she has become more animated, I find myself with a camera in hand all the time. I thought Ben was a camera junky, but I think I got him beat now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes... She is so darn cute it's not even funny. I'm glad you guys are doing so good!!!!! I miss you. Gus's new aid in the High School just moved from Pocatello, and she is coming down this weekend and I might come with here. What are you doing Sat. do you want to try and meet up??? Let me know!!
Mardy

Mark and Mandi said...

OMG Laycee! How is Charly so cute...JK! So I am so happy you have a blog I feel like we are no longer long lost friends! I love you and can't wait to see you again. PS, if your ever in Provo, please drop her off so we can play with her! Love you

Britt said...

Oh my! You guys are so cute!! I love you guys! Charly has grown up so much since I saw her!!! I just wanted to say thank you for the e-mail! It meant a whole lot! I am so grateful that I have a friend like you! You truely are amazing! I love you guys!! P.S. Charly look so cute in that blanket!!! LOVES!!

Megan said...

First of all... AH you are a MOMMY and i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Charly is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! I am SO happy for you!! Second... I am married... ha ha weird! :) Laycee you are absolutely great and i am so extremely happy for you and your new one! and now, we are blogging friends!! p.s. i will let you know the details! :)

Laurie said...

Charly has gotten so big. She's such a doll. I hope you and Charles (aka still Ben to me) are adjusting to Pocy. Pinedale is mostly the same, except our house if finally underway, and we all miss you at the school.
Laurie