Friday, June 12, 2009

Yellowstone Part 1

YEAH YELLOWSTONE!
I finally got around to posting our pictures to Yellowstone in May.
It was a fun vacation with the Tippetts with loads of laughs. I must say, you could put these people in a room with two chairs and no windows and they would have fun.
This was at Mammoth. It was different than I expected because it wasn't in full swing. It is in intermittent spring and we were off by several years or so.

Alex and Charly on our "hike."


I have an awesome Ma-in-law.

We tried a family photo...it wasn't happening!

Our hike was cut short due to snow...

This is some of Mammoth with no water....hence the intermittent spring thing.


I already posted this one, but I just love it. It makes me proud to say I am from Wyoming. What a stinking beautiful place to be.

The Tippetts had a family photo here 20 years ago, give or take. So we decided to try for another one although half of the fam wasn't able to come.

My sweet bro Philis. He cracked me up the whole time. Needless to say he got me giggling like a little girl more than once.

Loads of buffs, but no BEARS! They were all over the roads. Jeff (pa-in-law) was sandwiched between two huge buffs on his road bike. He then started it up as they walked by "in-case" he needed to make a run for it although there was nowhere to go!

I can't get enough of this kid! She was pretty good the whole trip. I loved riding in the Duramax. It put Charly to sleep quick. It was so big and luxurious compared to the Sunfire:D

Here is Phil again. We be tight!

Few know this, and even less believe me when I say Ben has a funny personality. He rarely smiles in pictures...tough guy. ARG!

We had to stop at the Old Faithful Inn. It was stinking awesome and my home will be something like it....kind of:D

Oh sweet Charly and Granpda. I think I am going to hire him as a nanny!

We couldn't go all the way to the top because earthquakes had made in unstable. I dared Phil, but he wasn't buyin...

This was saying the water is hot, notice in the last post my Ma-in-law is playing in it...CRAZY Tippetts!

This one is called the abyss....I liked it:D
Deep and mysterious...it reminds me of myself. HA!


It is not over yet! Scroll down to my next post. I have more fun pictures!

1 comment:

Mark and Mandi said...

you guys are having so much fun...you all look great!!