Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting Older-almost 30!

Happy Birthday LOVE! Almost 30! Well not really, more like 27!
To the man with so many names (Love, Babe, Charles, Chuck, Ben, Beaner, Ben Bum, etc.), I want you to know how much I am in love you. Thanks for being my therapist, my cheerleader, my shoulder to bawl on, the giggle buddy, my best friend, and my true love.
Many thought I was crazy rushin off to marry you (we dated a year and a half in case ya forgot), but I sure knew how amazing you were.
Thank you, thank you for being in my life! You have made it so much sunnier and warmer.


This day is also important, remember? Well I will refresh your memory. You asked me to marry you this day four years ago by the tree you carved our initials into. What a sweet memory. I wouldn't change our lives one bit...plus you gave me one beautiful daughter, thanks.



2 comments:

Cardon Times said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

Jes and Elvin said...

Happy Birthday!!! You're old! Everything starts to go down hill at 27. Believe me I should know, I've been there. Hope you had a great day!