Sunday, August 23, 2009

I found it!

Have you ever lost something and that pit of "oh crap" just lingered in your guts? I did that slick move these past months with our camera.
I felt like crap because we love to take pictures of Charly and what we are up to. The best thing my parents have ever given me was photos of my life as a child and home videos on DVD from the day I was brought out of the hospital to the present. Toys and such stuff will eventually be forgotten as we age, but memories are priceless and are what I hold onto dearly.
SO just imagine my panic when I still couldn't find this dang thing after a month. I finally humbled myself, said a quick prayer because there was no way we were going to be able to purchase another camera as good as this one, and set back to the truck to find that thing. In about 5 minutes, I found it. It was under the seat laying up against the metal brackets that hold the seat in place-it was all "stealth-like" so I couldn't see it the other thousand times I frantically searched the truck!!
Oh sweat sunshine that feeling that washed over me was like much needed rain on a dry, summer day!
With that being said...I have pictures to show you!!

We had the opportunity to go boating at Palisades in Idaho yesterday with Ben's family. Never been boating there...heck, haven't had the chance to go boating in three or so years, but whose counting? Charly is the only reason I am okay with not living the life I used to. Thank goodness for children! They really ground you to what matters I suppose, at least for me:D







Ben celebrated 27 on the 20th. I bought him a shot gun case (we need one now, right?), a rain slicker for hunting, and some weights. He thinks he is fat...I think he is a hunk!

Charly is quite the scowler...I don't know why either.




The picture is kind of blurry, but look at that gut!



All I have to say is life is good and gets even better with kids. I love this little critter!

1 comment:

Jes and Elvin said...

Sissy!!!! Yay you found it. I'm so glad. Looks like you had a great time with the in-laws. Can't wait to see you soon! Call me back would ya!