Friday, April 2, 2010

He Did It


BEN DID IT! He is officially in the Pharmacy Program! WHAT A MAN!!!

We found out Ben got accepted to the ISU Pharm. D program here in Pocatello earlier this morning. Boy, what a huge sigh of relief and a lot of tears....yes, even from Ben.

I hope Ben knows how much I admire him for going for his goals when he had so many opportunities to take the easy way and give into all the discouragement. Many times he felt like he was going against the grain and felt like it just wasn't in the cards. He fought and kept going.

Ben, you are my RUDY!
I love you more than anything and admire your hard work and determination!!!

PERSISTENCE IS THE KEY!!!! (Thanks dad for teaching that to us)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck! :)

Cardon Times said...

WAHOOO!!!! Congrats...we are so happy for you guys!

Britt said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for the both of you!! Congrats and good luck!!! Love you guys!

Megan said...

CONGRATS!! That is awesome!

Mark and Mandi said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I'll go kick out a pharmacist so you can be my neighbor when he is done! miss you!

Nikki Petersen said...

Way to go Ben!!! We are so happy for you guys.

Jes and Elvin said...

I'm still on cloud nine about this great news. Proud of you Ben. Way to hang in there. This is your year!

Aspen said...

Waaayyyy to gooooooo!!!! We are so excited for guys!!!

Eyre Family said...

Way to go Ben! So this means that you will be in Poky for a while longer... so more time to for me to get my act together and call you to hang out. Congrats Ben!
D

Unknown said...

Good luck!